Meditation is something more or less a best practice to maintain our lifestyle. Meditation is a good and effective way to maintain a better lifestyle and inner health. So if you are thinking to start meditation than just go for it dude! No worries if you are beginner and don’t know that how to do meditation in a proper way to get the maximum benefits out of it. You will find in this topic that how to meditate in a proper way.
What is meditation & how it works on health
As people of today’s world, everybody is busy in making money and maintaining their lifestyle in a proper way. But have you ever imagined that this type of lifestyle is nothing less than showoff. You may have hear people that they are going to gym and maintaining their health and fitness. But a human being with only good fitness from outside is healthy? No, a person is healthy if he is fit from outside as well as from inner side. Here inner side means your mental health.
Meditation is a way by which people can get a state of relaxation, and self-awareness. Meditation comes from Indian Vedic tradition, which is about 3000+ years old. Now meditation has a vast area because all over the world has accepted meditation as a best way to achieve relaxation and source of internal energy boost. Meditation helps your mind to keep calm which lead to a good health. It lowers anxiety, stress and depression as well. You can also read a separate article on How to relieve stress, depression and anxiety without consulting any doctor?
How to meditate?
Now this is the main thing we are gonna discuss that how to meditate in a proper way that you can get maximum of benefits from it. Here we have mentioned the things you need to start meditation:
- The first step to start meditation is that you have to assign a fix timing for meditation.
- The best time according the experts is the morning time.
- Meditation should last at least for 15-30 minutes.
- You need a good airy space to start meditation. If you don’t have an airy space, than it doesn’t mean that you can’t meditate. The purpose of airy space is that it will give of more relaxed feeling.
- If it is possible than choose a place which is peaceful.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
How to start meditation?
- Now just sit down on your chosen place and close your eyes.
- Make sure your spine is straight.
- Relax your shoulders as well as whole body.
- Inhale deep breath from you nose and exhale the breath from you mouth.
- Focus on your breathing. Inhale-exhale, inhale-exhale, just focus on this.
- After some time you will find that your mind is so relaxed.
- Just do these steps for next 15-30 minutes or as long as you can go.
- If you any mantras like Gayatri Mantra or any mantra, chant in a lower voice. If you don’t know any mantras, you can just chat Om during this process.
Common mistakes done while meditating:
- While meditating the main thing to do is that we don’t have to do anything. Just inhale-exhale the fresh air and that’s it.
- If you are doing meditation then this needs consistency. You have to do it regularly to get its benefits.
- This is timing taking process. You may get the results in 6 months, even 1 year later. But believe me the result will be so wonderful.
- Meditation is not for solving major emotional or physical problems. But his is meant to boost your inner peace.
You can definitely get best result if you will follow all the instructions given in this post. But you have to focus on the precaution which you have to take care while performing this technique. You will get more best posts related to healthy lifestyle, so keep connected to us.