If you are wondering Enable Developer Options in OnePlus mobile then you are the place where you will learn this within some time and in very few easy steps with the help of images.
Why Enable Developer Options in OnePlus?
As the name shows developer option is for developers. But nowadays everybody is capable enough to understand every features of a android mobile. After enabling developer option you will get many of features which will for sure enhance performance of your android mobile. Some of important features are listed below:
- You can enable features like Show taps, show pointer location. After enabling show tap option, you will see a round white pointer. This pointer will appear where you will touch your phone’s screen. This helps in recording videos for YouTube, any other informative video.
- There are many ways to Save Battery in Android Mobile. If your phone drains battery very fast then you can just decrease animation scale rate to .5x from 1x.
- One more feature to increase battery life is to keep background activities in limit, as low as you can.
- If you are a gamer person, you will enable option of show frame rate from here. Which will show the current frame rate of your screen on the top of the screen.
There are many more features which you will find convenient according to your use. So to take totally benefit of your OnePlus mobile, you will have to Enable Developer Options in OnePlus mobile.
Steps to Enable Developer Options in OnePlus:
As we mentioned above that developer option in present in every android mobile like MI, Redmi, Oppo, Vivo, IQOO, OnePlus, but you just have to enable it as it is hidden. Every mobile has different ways to enable developer option, so as OnePlus. This article is for particular mobile brand, that is OnePlus. In this article you will get to know how to Enable Developer Options in OnePlus mobile in very easy steps with the help of images.
- Open Settings in your OnePlus mobiles and find out About device option which you will find in the last of the settings.
- Open about device option and find Version option there.
- Open version option and you will find 3-4 option there.
- Just look for the Build Number option there.
- Just tap the Build number option and you will see a pop-up in bottom with a note that “You are now 4/3/2/1 steps away from being a developer.
- Tap continuously until you see the option You are now in Developer mode!
- Congrats, you have successfully enable developer option in you OnePlus Mobile.
- Just go back to settings and find System Settings option just right above the About device option.
- Open System settings and here you will find out the developer options on the bottom of the page.
Some important things you should keep in mind:
- Just keep in mind that never change any setting in developer option which you have no idea about. Because developer option contains many of settings which can change your screen configurations, audio configurations and many more and once you have done that, then you will find it very troubled to get back to basic settings.
- If you are changing any setting in developer options then always remember the old setting from where you changed to the new one.
- If you don’t want to use developer option then just don’t open it and don’t use it. You will see an on/off toggle button in the top of developer option which will turn off the developer options. But keep in mind that if your turn it off then developer option will get vanished from the system settings option. But don’t worry it will come back by doing all the all steps to Enable Developer Options in OnePlus mobile mentioned above.
OnePlus is a leading platform in the mobile industries and is holding it’s back since a very long time and in field of android it lists on the one of the topmost mobile manufacturing company. You should know that it is also a Chinese manufactures mobile phone and all the other phones like Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo and even OnePlus is also from a same parent company i.e. BBK Electronics Corporation which is a China based electronics manufacturing company. But the main thing which makes the OnePlus different from all other it’s brothers and sisters is the clean user-interface without any bloatware in the phone. It’s OS is named as Oxygen OS.
We have tried to give a detailed overview of how to Enable Developer Options in OnePlus mobile here. Hopefully this will give answer to all of your queries, and if not you can ask any of your question in the comment section below this article.